Paresh Kothari, Co-Founder and Joint MD
- An avid sports lover, Paresh co-founded TSG along with Jay, leaving behind a successful career in corporate advisory & investment banking, to pursue his passion for sports and fitness in an entrepreneurial venture. He reckons that this will also enable him to give something back to society.
- As a parent, he always encourages his child to play outdoor sports & strongly believes that Physical Education is a vital component of a holistic education.
- He was instrumental in shaping & refining TSG’s business idea which led to its selection in the Top-40 at the Economic Times contest.
- Paresh’s vision & strategy to create a sustainable and scalable business model in sports & physical education, led to TSG start a new innings to become one of the leaders in sports and physical education programs in India.
- A MBA and a CFA by qualification, during his 12 years in Investment Banking, he has advised various companies on strategy, fund raising and acquisitions.