L2F is the only program designed to help students take responsibility for their own fitness and health. L2F prepares them to be physically active and healthy throughout their lives. This standards-based Program has been carefully articulated following a sound scope and sequence to enhance student learning and progress. Based on the FFL program, it has been customized and tuned to suit Indian physical education environment. It includes quality physical education and sports curriculum.
- L2F also has been carefully articulated among pre-primary, primary school, and high school(secondary) levels, to enhance student learning and progress with a minimum of content overlap
- Program delivery by our trained and certified trainers
- Interactive and activity based lessons. Many physical activity sessions are accompanied with music to make the PE class more lively and enjoyable.
- Customized lesson plans for each session, ensures correct tracking of the program objectives
- International certification for each student
- Improvements in each child to be tracked using ‘FitCards’ – a report card for Physical Fitness
- Wellness Weeks to promote whole-school physical activity, nutrition, and wellness